Where is the Bed & Breakfast
Gulliver’s Lodge B&B is located in Via Cavour 101, right in the historical centre of Rome in the most ancient of Rome’s quarters, the Rione Monti.
The Coliseum, Palatino, the Roman Foum, Piazza Venezia, Santa Maria Maggiore, Spanish Steps and the Trevi Fountain are just few minutes walk form our address. You can live the freedom and peace of the most beautiful sights of Rome like a true Roman!
Access to the public transportation network is right outside of our building, so wether you wish to go to the Vatican City, the Pantheon or airports you are always close to the best way to reach it.
Termini Station is literally 7/8 minutes walk from our B&B
HOW TO GET THERE
From Leonardo da Vinci Airport (Fiumicino FCO)
- Leonardo Express train: lenght of jurney 30 minutes, it arrives to Termini train station
- Terravision bus: jurney time about 55 minutes, last stop Termini train station
- Bus shuttle: jurney time about 1 hr and 15 min, last stop Termini train station
From Ciampino Airport (CPO)
- Terravision bus: jurney time about 45 min, last stop Termini train station
From Termini train station
- 8 minutes walk
- Colosseo less than 1 km
- S.M. Maggiore 800 mt
- S.Pietro in Vincoli (Michelangelo Moses) 300 mt
- Fori Imperiali 1 km
- Domus Aurea 1 km
- Fontana di Trevi 2 kmPiazza di Spagna 2 km
- Palatino 1 km
- Pantheon 2 km
- Piazza Navona 2,5 km
- Castel S. Angelo (museo) 4 km (metro)